Symposium is an immersive learning and networking experience, bringing together the ScienceLogic Community to share knowledge, network, and meet industry thought leaders.
Here, you can learn how to empower IT to solve your most challenging infrastructure and application management concerns. And experience a fun and interactive environment alongside over 400 of your industry peers, ScienceLogic enthusiasts, partners, and product experts.
Both IT and business professionals attend Symposium to hear insights and predictions,
network with their peers, gain hands-on experience, and learn how to become an
agent of high-value change in their organization.
- Connect with over 400 members of The ScienceLogic Community including your peers, ScienceLogic enthusiasts, executives, and partners.
- Create a custom agenda based on your learning objectives and business goals with your choice of over 30 sessions.
- Gain tips, tricks, and best practices through industry keynotes, customer success stories, and technical sessions.
- Be the first to discover insight into ScienceLogic’s technology roadmap and product plans for the future presented straight from the executive team.
- Visit the Logicians Corner to deep dive into over 14 topic areas to hear directly from the product engineers and experts to have your specific questions answered.
Senior Technical Solutions Director, EMEA
QTS Data Centers
Sr Manager Intelligent Services Engineering
QTS Data Centers
VP, Technology Engineering & Operations
Janakiram & Associates
Head of Service & Tooling integration
• Log Analytics - With no data collection caps or scale limitations
• Unified Communications Monitoring – With out-of-the-box configurations for monitoring all major vendors and technologies
• NetFlow Analysis – With a flexible deployment architecture scalable to hundreds of thousands of flows per second and beyond
• Packet Analysis – Providing packet collection and analysis with a focus on SIP traffic in Unified Communications"